Sunday, June 30

Our little miracle

This is my dedication to you, Xav.

It is as if you know that I am about to write this and you are making these subtle movements to let me know that you know.

I feel blessed to have you.

Every moment with you is magical.

I would not trade this feeling for anything else in the world. I have always taken comfort that I am always in good company.

With you, it is different. How could it not be? You have grown inch by inch in me. From a peanut to the size of a cauliflower.

You are a part of me. And a part of your father. And I want to celebrate all of you.

For once I can say I am not alone. I did not know in the first month. But since then, it has been such a joyful journey of discovery.

Daddy and I have so much love for you. You melt our hearts and you will always be our number one.

We cannot wait to meet you in 3 month's time.

Love you Xav...

No comments:

Post a Comment